Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What AM I doing?

I decided this year I was going to blog. Not really sure why. I have lots of thoughts and putting them down helps me, and I like to write but hardly ever do. So I thought, well I'm on the computer enough, maybe I should blog. So here I am.
I have never done this before and it will probably take me a minute to figure this out, but here I go.
I'll start with saying this year is going to be so much better for me and my wife. I've decided to take matters into my own hands with, well, with many things, but to name a few are career, weight, and finances. And what I mean by taking matters into my own hands is to stop sitting around talking about one day when I'm...in shape/have X amount of money/whatever, I'm going to do...blah blah blah. And start putting some action into what I want.
Now, I get all gung-ho and I'm ready to tackle the world and as I'm running toward my goal, oh look a shiny disco ball! How pretty! And then somehow I'm back to talking about what I want and 3 months have passed.
So, I guess goal number 1 would be to stay focused. lol Well I guess this is a start so I'll stop here. But I'll be back! Thanks to Arnold for never letting me say that without thinking of his accent.
Bye.
P.S. After having my wife proof read this she laughed and said, "It was so self-conscious!" So, there ya go. Don't be fooled though, she really does support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer