Friday, July 23, 2010

Fri 23 July 10

Still waiting to hear if Financial Aid has been processed, by the school, not by FASFA. I called the school and they said they got my paperwork on June 18th. I'm hoping it happens soon because final date for payment is Aug 6. I'm holding out for hope! We'll see. Worst case is I have to pay something but will be refunded by FA.

I'm working this weekend again. I hate to work every single day but I do need the money. I got me a new travel dvd player. I think it's pretty nice. Hopefully it will make some time pass, like the 12 hours I'll be spending tomorrow and on Sunday. lol

Princess is loving her job, and I'm loving that for her! I love it when she is so happy. I'm really praying that this becomes permanent for her. We won't know for weeks though. So we have lots of time to pray. lol

So that's about it. I wanna go out and buy all new school stuff; notebooks, pens, pencils, bookbag, whatever. Just new school stuff. I love it. Weird I'm sure, but hey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer