Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wed 21 July 10

Well, I'm all registered for Fall. One leg of my journey is going to be starting in less than a month. Princess started a temp job that might turn into permanent. And really that would be a great thing because where she's temping is a Hospital that has really good benefits and the hours are perfect for her and her temperament. We are on a roll right now. Things are going really good for us. The one bad thing is I am working 7 days a week right now and because of our schedules we don't see each other during the week. But it will all pay off in the end!

Still having crazy freaking dreams. Maybe I'll post one of them here. Just don't really know how to describe them...and god knows what they will revel. Some I would have a hard time saying out loud. I still wonder, all the time really, why I dream so vividly. I believe it must be for a reason, it must have some meaning. I've done it all my life. Where are the answers to these dreams? Why do I have to dream them? What meaning do they hold, for me or others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer