Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wed 27July 11

Well, I know summer is coming to an end because I got a letter in the mail yesterday about when I'm supposed to go to meetings for the new school year. But, lucky me, I get one last trip to the beach before the year begins. I feel pretty fortunate about the beach this year. We went to Atlantic beach, NC in April. We went to Daytona Beach, FL just last week, and on the way home stopped by St. Augustine Beach. And next week we're going to a small town called Metter. It's about an hour away from Savannah and after we push through there we hit Tybee Island, GA. I'm excited about it.

If I admit it to anyone, or myself, I'm kinda excited about school starting back as well. I had some good kids last year and I hope that continues this year. I am liking working in the school system too. I mean it has its perks with holidays and all.

We fenced in the back yard of our house this summer. Our dogs love it. I'm loving it too. I'm looking forward to using our yard more.

That's it for now. I'll keep you in touch about our Metter/Savannah/Tybee trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer