Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo!

Wow! So much going on. I have decided the reason I don't write more on here is because I think some of it is really too personal and I'm afraid who is going to read it. I'm not sure what else to say about that. But I do tend to treat this as more of a diary than a blog that others can read, and that is very, or feels very exposing sometimes. When I opened this today I realized I had written 3 drafts that I never sent. Oh well. I'm sure I'll work through whatever. 


So, one thing is I've been seeing a personal trainer. I have lost 53lbs. Yesterday when I saw her she said I should change my profile picture on facebook because I looked thinner now. That was a great thing to hear from your trainer! So now I have to find the camera and do just that. She said I had all my before pictures and now I needed some in-between. 


School is fixing to end and I've got that summer fever already. Trying to hold it together for 4 more weeks. You know, it's funny how this sparks a reaction in me as if I was still in school and I was about to be out until Fall. I would think as an adult you would have a different reaction, but no! I am excited too! lol 


Jeri just got a promotion at her work. She will now be working in the field that she has been going to school for! Also very exciting news. It will be a very good thing for us, and I'm very excited for her in her career prospects! 


Other than that things are good. I've been dreaming crazy dreams again. My therapist said I needed to keep a book by the bed and write them down. But I haven't been very good at doing that. However, I still can remember them, so does that mean I need to write them down. lol Yeah, I probably do. I think it would read like a Stephen King novel though, maybe even Clive Barker. Whatever. 


So this is all for now. I'll think about putting the dreams up here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer